Dr. Maryam Mahanian, DTCM, RAc
ACUPUNCTURE AND CHINESE MEDICINE CLINIC SERVICES
Online Self-Treatment Programs / Courses
Specializing in Cosmetic Acupuncture, Pain Management, Fertility, Pregnancy, IVF Support, Women’s Health ranging from PMS, Irregular Menstruation, PCOS, Menstrual Cramps, Endometriosis, Menopause, Postpartum to skin problems such as Acne.
If you’re seeking acupuncture and Chinese medicine treatment or online Self-Treatment programs / courses for health, infertility, pregnancy, skin rejuvenation, diet and much more, you came to the right place.
I’ve dedicated my nearly two decades of research and life’s work treating patients using the proven techniques of Chinese Medicine. When you come to see me in my clinic, my primary objective is to empower and accompany you on your path to better health and healing.
Cosmetic Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation
Pain conditions and other modalities respond extremely well to acupuncture treatment
Chronic neck and shoulder pain, lower back and hip pain, osteoarthritis in the knees, sciatica, headaches and migraines are among the many conditions that are treated with acupuncture, cupping, acupressure and Chinese medicinal topical oils in Dr. Maryam’s clinic.
Having children is such an important aspect of life for many people. One in four couples seek acupuncture to help them conceive.
Dr. Maryam’s fertility programs consist of weekly acupuncture, a customized herbal prescription, diet recommendations and lots of listening and genuine care.
When it comes to women's health, acupuncture and Chinese medicine have demonstrated time and again, proven results to be extremely effective.
Dr. Maryam is a specialist in women’s health when it comes to treating Menopause, PMS, Irregular Menstruation, PCOS, Menstrual Cramps and Endometriosis.
Pregnancy & Postpartum Care
Pregnancy and the postpartum period is a time where many changes take place, physically and emotionally.
Acupuncture is a proven, safe and effective natural therapy to support the expectant mother on her journey.
When it comes to acne, acupuncture gets to the source of the problem, rather than a band aid solution.
Dr. Maryam has been treating acne of wide ranging severities in people of all ages using acupuncture and customized herbal prescriptions with outstanding results.
Dr. Maryam's Online Self-Treatment Programs / Courses
Self-Acupressure, Diet, Exercise, Lifestyle, and more...
Dr. Maryam’s latest project is an online learning platform to help empower you to take greater control of your health. These Self-Treatment programs / courses range from enhancing fertility for men and women, improving the success of the IVF Cycle, to supporting a women’s first trimester. The online platform is in its early stage with more and more programs / courses planned to be rolled out. They enable you to complement your existing treatments, or be in complete control of your health by accessing these programs / courses right out of the comfort of your own home, or anywhere your mobile phone, tablet or laptop takes you.
View a sample introductory video of one of the Online Self-Treatment Programs called “IVF With Confidence” or go directly to the Online Digital Programs / Courses page:
View the sample videos below introducing one of the Online Self-Treatment Programs / Courses called "IVF With Confidence". Or you can select the following button and go directly to the website to learn more:
"IVF With Confidence"
Short Introductory Video (1 minute)
Long Introductory Video (7 minutes)
Chinese Herbal Prescriptions
Dr. Maryam often prescribes a “Chinese herbal formula” which consists of many herbs, combined together in small concentrations, personalized towards the unique diagnosis of each patient. This method provides better results than taking a single herb, and doesn’t involve any side effects.
Topical Hair Oil
Dr. Maryam has developed a topical oil blend consisting of Chinese herbs & essential oils for the prevention & treatment of hair loss for men and women. This formulation works by improving blood circulation to and nourishing the hair follicles. It can be used on eyebrows and eyelashes as well.
Gua Sha Roller & Stones
Relax muscle tension, improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage and bring a natural glow to the skin with Gua Sha roller and stones. Dr. Maryam ends each cosmetic acupuncture session with gua sha and teaches you how to apply it to yourself at home to maximize your facial glow.
Have more questions? Contact me anytime and I will do my best to answer your questions as soon as I can.
Pricing & Payment Terms
- $135: Initial Acupuncture (Special Bundle Pricing): includes Initial Consult & Acupuncture Session (up to 90 minutes)
- $60: Initial Consultation (without acupuncture) (30 minutes)
- $95: Follow-Up Acupuncture (45 – 60 minutes)
- $120: Cosmetic Acupuncture (60 minutes)
- $40 Cupping (25 minutes)
- See Promos and Specials
- $60: Initial Consultation – if you are not receiving acupuncture (30 minutes)
- Chinese Herbal Medicine Prescription (in person only) $25 to $35 per one week supply
- $40: Follow-Up Herbal Consultation – no acupuncture (30 minutes)
Please visit My Online Shop or contact me directly for more information.
- Payment Methods Cash, Cheque, Electronic Transfer, Visa, Mastercard
- Cancellation Policy: Please notify clinic at least 24 hours in advance if cancellation required. Any cancellation of appointments made less than 24 hours prior to appointment will be subject to a $40 cancellation fee. This applies to new patients as well.
- Cupping, Moxibustion, Acupressure massage with medicated oils, Electro-Acupuncture and Ear Seeds may be included in an acupuncture treatment free of charge only at Dr. Maryam’s discretion.
- Insurance Coverage: Most extended health plans cover acupuncture. Look into your plan for details of coverage. Full payment is made at the time of treatment and receipts are provided to patients to submit to their insurance company.
- Even Cosmetic Acupuncture is also covered under extended health as it is considered a medical procedure. Check with your insurance company to clarify coverage.