Dr. Maryam Mahanian, DTCM, RAc
Contact Dr. Maryam
Book Appointment Online
Online Self-Treatment Programs
Don't live in the area? Not a problem.
Check out my Online Self-Treatment Programs / Courses to learn how to take control of your health from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Join My FREE Private
Fertility Wellness & Support
My private home clinic is located in the beautiful Dollarton Hwy / Deep Cove neighbourhood of North Vancouver, British Columbia, near Cates Park.
It is easily accessible, only 7 minutes drive from Hwy #1, and 10-15 minutes to Burnaby and East Vancouver over the second Narrows Bridge.
If you take transit, the bus stop is 1 minute walk from my clinic if you take the 211, 212 or 232. For specific directions, please feel free to contact me directly.
Hours of Operation
Mondays: 10 AM to 7:30 PM (PST)
Tuesdays: 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM (PST)
Wednesdays: 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (PST)
Thursdays: 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM (PST)
Fridays: 10 AM to 2:30 PM (PST)
Weekends: Closed (it’s my family time)
When you get here, you don’t have to look for a parking meter.
My clinic offers ample private parking dedicated to patients once you enter the property.
While there's also plenty of free street parking, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all street parking is temporarily restricted. But that should not concern you since there is free clinic parking.
BOOK APPOINTMENT WITH DR. MARYAM
Booking appointments online is preferred. If you cannot find an appointment timeslot that suits you, please feel free to contact me and I'll try my best to accommodate you!
Important: I require 24 HOURS NOTICE if you have to cancel or reschedule. Arriving late to your appointment would result in reduced treatment time, especially when other patients are scheduled after you. As a courtesy to other patients, I run a tight ship, so everyone’s time is respected. Thank you for your cooperation. Please see my terms and conditions down below.
Have more questions? Contact me anytime and I will do my best to answer your questions as soon as I can.
Pricing & Payment Terms
Online Free 15 minute “Get to know me” Consult (15 min): FREE
Description: This free online service is meant to answer your general questions about Dr. Maryam, her services and how she can support you. Book an appointment today.
Book an appointment today
Initial Consult plus Acupuncture (80 min): $135
Description: This service includes a consultation and first acupuncture treatment. Please note: Herbal prescriptions will be provided if needed.
Follow Up Acupuncture (50 min): $98
Description: Follow up acupuncture service
Cosmetic Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation (60 min): $125
Description: All Cosmetic Acupuncture treatments are followed by Facial Gua Sha.
Cupping (25 minutes): $40
Book an appointment today
Online 45 minute Consult (45 min): $95
Description: An initial online consultation from the comfort of your own home. Herbal medicine picked up outside clinic front entrance
Online 20 minute Consult (20 min): $45
Description: A follow up online consultation for herbal refill prescriptions. Herbal medicine picked up outside clinic entrance
Also, view the latest Promos, Specials and Gift Certificates in the Health Shop
Chinese Herbal Medicine Prescription $25 to $35 per one week supply
- Payment Methods Cash, Cheque, Electronic Transfer, Visa, Mastercard
- Cancellation Policy: Please notify clinic at least 24 hours in advance if cancellation required. Any cancellation of appointments made less than 24 hours prior to appointment will be subject to a $40 cancellation fee. This applies to new patients as well.
- Cupping, Moxibustion, Acupressure massage with medicated oils, Electro-Acupuncture and Ear Seeds may be included in an acupuncture treatment free of charge only at Dr. Maryam’s discretion.
- Insurance Coverage: Most extended health plans cover acupuncture. Look into your plan for details of coverage. Full payment is made at the time of treatment and receipts are provided to patients to submit to their insurance company.
- Even Cosmetic Acupuncture is also covered under extended health as it is considered a medical procedure. Check with your insurance company to clarify coverage.