Cosmetic Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation, or “Acupuncture Facelifts” as it is sometimes called, is an effective way to remove fine lines and wrinkles from the face. More and more people are turning to this ancient medical system instead of surgery, botox, and laser and chemical peels as it’s free of any negative side effects! It reduces the signs of aging by revitalizing the skin and bringing a more youthful look to the face! Dr. Maryam was one of the first practitioners in the lower mainland to be trained in cosmetic acupuncture and has been specialized in cosmetic acupuncture for the past thirteen years.
- Reduction of wrinkles & fine lines
- Reduction of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes
- Tightens the pores
- Improves the facial complexion by increasing the local circulation to the face
- Helps to reduce double chin
- Clearing or reduction of age spots
- Improves the elasticity of facial muscles & prevents wrinkles from forming
- Keeps acne prone skin under control
- An overall rejuvenation of the whole body
How does Cosmetic Acupuncture work?
The insertion of tiny needles into the facial tissue increases blood circulation to the area and stimulates collagen production. The skin will be nourished, oxygenated, and moisturized from the inside out. When the circulation is increased, the collagen production is also increased which will give the skin more tightness and elasticity helping to fill out the fine lines and lift and firm the skin.
$110.00 per session (one hour long)
Cosmetic Acupuncture consultations are complimentary.